Technology is becoming an increasingly important factor in attracting Seven Technologies to Enhance Interaction at the Booth.jpg and intriguing trade show visitors. The large number of innovative technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality) making their way into the exhibition industry often makes it difficult to find the right technology that is suitable for your target audience. We’ve taken a look at each of these technologies and the latest innovations, and selected 7 technologies that are flexible enough to be used in most exhibition stand designs.
This article interest may you. Exhibition stand of the future
Project mapping is already used by some companies and advertisers. It is a form of augmented spatial reality that creates a 3D visual projection onto a 3D surface. Almost anything that is desired can be projected, from simple everyday objects to entire landscapes. What is special about this technology is that it adapts to the dimensions of the surface on which it is projected.
Projections are often used to create visual effects, such as B. the illusion of movement in static objects. Combined with audio and visual elements, a lifelike experience can be created for visitors to an exhibition stand. Best of all, unlike VR or AR, which are limited to technologies like smartphones and headsets, mapping projections require no equipment on the part of the visitor. This is what makes this technology so interesting for direct use at the exhibition stand.
2. Virtual Walls
Sensory, led walls transform your booth into an interactive experience. By using LED and projection surfaces, you can create a digital, interactive wall for your visitors. A virtual wall offers several possibilities:
- Visitors can use it to write messages, draw or play games via touch functions.
- Users can show their creative side by building or customizing a product for themselves. For example, building a snowman in the case of a Christmas theme, or in the case of a bicycle manufacturer, customizing their own virtual bicycle.
Thus, virtual walls are very impressive, interactive and associated with a great fun and information factor for your trade fair guests!
3. Interactive Floors
Do you usually pay attention to the ground you walk on? The floor is one of the most overlooked parts of a booth, but you can make it the most interactive part of your booth.
By installing LED lights with motion sensors in the floor, the color of the floor can change when visitors walk over it. By using responsive, i.e. reacting, LED flooring at the exhibition stand, you can amaze your visitors. For example, you can also integrate your own unique, branded version of Twister or a dance game for additional interactions with your visitors.
4. Beacons – Small, low-power Bluetooth devices
The beacons favored by smartwatches are small wireless transmitters that emit radio signals to nearby Bluetooth devices. These can be smartphones, smartwatches or even tablets. Each beacon sends a unique ID number to a smart device. This way your smartphone or tablet will know that it is a beacon from a specific brand.
How does a beacon interact with a visitor? That depends on what it’s programmed for. It can offer promotional codes, coupons and lightning deals. Also, it can help visitors navigate to their booth.
The value of this tool is that it can communicate with the visitor at a local level, which is why exhibitors and exhibition organizers are increasingly using beacons in the design and equipment of their stands.
Beacons help them connect with visitors and collect real-time feedback to improve visitor experiences.
It enables exhibitors to inform visitors about offers and events at the fair and gives the opportunity to create personalized messages for participants.
5. AR and VR
Both Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) create endless opportunities to connect visitors with your business. AR/VR hardware allows you to create a three-dimensional experience of a place or event. AR and VR technology offers your visitors a next level of engagement. With VR and AR you can perform the following actions with higher quality:
Product demonstrations: Products such as cars and bicycles are difficult to present, as they usually require large areas to display the vehicles. AR and VR are the solution for such products. This technique allows visitors to explore and interact with the company’s product on a mobile device or with AR glasses.
Gamification: Turning your company or product presentation into an educational game is one of the best ways to keep customers loyal to your company. Games require active participation as the user must perform certain actions beforehand in order to increase their score or win a prize. This way, you get the visitor’s full attention, which means they will remember you. And that too after he has left your stand.
AR Photo Booth/Mirror: A photo booth that uses advanced face recognition and allows the viewer to see themselves in a mirror with many additional effects. Applications like Google Lens and Snapchat already use this at a basic level. However, for trade shows, there is a more advanced version of this technology that allows the user to project themselves onto beautiful landscapes, try on new clothes and makeup, and more. This virtual mirror is a quick and fun way to promote your business and your products and services.
6. 4D storytelling using multi-sensory installations
You’ve probably experienced an impression in a 4D cinema before. If not, then you are missing out on a very special experience. These multi-dimensional experiences use a 360-degree projection environment to create a mix of sounds, smells, and feedback. This sensory experience anchors the brand in the psyche of the user. A great example of this is Berkley’s Out of the Blue experience for their drinks. It is designed to enhance the taste of the drinks through the use of 4D technology. Each time the user tried a different drink, they were immersed in a different multi-sensory environment
How much should I budget for an exhibition booth?onestopexpo2023-08-21T05:24:43-07:00
The amount you should budget for an exhibition booth will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of the booth, the type of materials you use, the location of the trade show, and the level of customization you want. However, as a general rule of thumb, you can expect to spend anywhere from $5,000 to $50,000 or more on an exhibition booth.
Here is a breakdown of some of the costs you can expect to incur:
- Booth space: This is the most significant cost, and it will vary depending on the size and location of the trade show. For example, booth space at a large trade show in a major city will be more expensive than booth space at a smaller trade show in a rural area.
- Booth design and construction: The cost of booth design and construction will depend on the size and complexity of your booth, as well as the materials you use. For example, a custom-built booth made from high-quality materials will be more expensive than a prefabricated booth made from less expensive materials.
- Booth graphics and signage: The cost of booth graphics and signage will depend on the size and complexity of your graphics, as well as the materials you use. For example, full-color graphics printed on vinyl will be more expensive than black and white graphics printed on paper.
- Booth furniture and fixtures: The cost of booth furniture and fixtures will depend on the type of furniture you need, as well as the quality of the materials. For example, a custom-made table made from wood will be more expensive than a folding table made from plastic.
- Booth labor: The cost of booth labor will depend on the amount of labor required to set up and tear down your booth, as well as the hourly rate of the laborers.
- Other costs: There may be other costs associated with your exhibition booth, such as shipping, insurance, and marketing.
It is important to budget for all of these costs when planning your exhibition booth. By doing so, you can avoid any surprises and ensure that you have enough money to create a booth that meets your needs and budget.
Here are some tips for budgeting for an exhibition booth:
- Start by setting a realistic budget. Consider your goals for the trade show and how much you can afford to spend.
- Get quotes from multiple vendors. This will help you get the best possible price for your booth.
- Be prepared to negotiate. Don’t be afraid to negotiate with vendors to get the best possible price.
- Start planning early. This will give you time to get quotes from vendors and make sure your booth is ready on time.
By following these tips, you can budget for an exhibition booth that meets your needs and budget.
What material is the exhibition stand made of?onestopexpo2022-09-17T07:24:05-07:00
Materials such as chipboard, chipboard, mdf, mdf lam and highglass are preferred for modular exhibition stands. Moreover; Modular stand designs are enriched with glass and steel materials. Modular fair stand design is made in the sizes and colors desired by the companies. They are usually installed on parquet and carpet floors for more reliable use. Exhibition stands, which have a modular structure, are designed from aluminum-based materials. Modular stand design is always optional. All the materials used are produced as puzzles and each piece can be designed by using each other. In wooden exhibition stand types, chipboard or chipboard is used.
How to attract attention at the fair?onestopexpo2022-09-17T07:23:30-07:00
A well-designed exhibition stand will be attractive enough. You can make your fair stand more interesting with led video screens and increase the interest with interactive presentations. In addition, you can use free treats and promotional gifts. most importantly, your fair stand should be well and effectively illuminated.
How should the fair stand design be?onestopexpo2022-09-17T07:22:48-07:00
In its subject, it is important to present the idea or products of the brand in the most artistic and descriptive way. The company’s founding purpose, vision and mission, basic goals and the foundations that make up the brand should form the basis of the stand design. The selected materials, the lines of the design, the colors used and the paint-covering materials should highlight the corporate identity of the company and convey this very well to the visitors.
What should be considered in the fair stand design?onestopexpo2022-09-17T07:22:00-07:00
- A good stand should highlight the products
- There should be no complicated layout on the stand
- Arouse the curiosity of its visitors
- It should attract attention with a simple presentation
- The company should be brought to the fore in the most accurate way
- There should be enough informative content about the products
7. Product presentation via a digital display
With a combination of different technologies, such as motion-sensitive LCD screens and interactive mirror screens, you can create a digital display for your product presentations . Unlike a traditional gauge, a digital gauge can be adjusted in real time. They change the color, look, and tone of the screen, keeping it fresh and vibrant for visitors. There are different types of technologies you can use for a digital display:
Digital Glass: A large digital glass with multi-touch capability. Your product with all its functions can be displayed as a digital presentation on this large touchscreen.
Transparent LCD: This unique technology is used as a digital overlay for your real products. In this way you can add a virtual interface to your product display. This mixture of digital and real products will surely amaze the visitors and make your products more impressive to experience.
A lot of creativity is required to attract visitors to your exhibition stand. With the right technologies, you can not only engage your visitors, but also ensure that you, as a company, are at the top of the list with your products.